Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still rainin'

Finally have time to blog...from my iPhone while my students are taking a reading benchmark. Not in a very good mood this morning. Had to leave my car at church last nigh with a flat tire. K-dogg brought me to work and he was in a hurry, so I was trying to get out the door and slammed the door on my new ring. Now it's a little bent and one of the stones fell out. Really though, it's so big that no one will notice anyway! After work we get to go back to the church and change my tire...fun stuff. I hope the rain stops before then! I am so ready for this week to be over. Our district computers got a huge virus and were down for almost a week, so K-dogg had to work most of the weekend, he missed seeing To Kill A Mockingbird, and he has had a lot of late work days and missed meals. All while having a broken toe...ouch! The computers are about back to normal, so maybe he'll get to have a food weekend. We have plans to go out for sushi tomorrow night. He said I need to learn to use chopsticks before we go to Tokyo for thanksgiving! Saturday, I am invited to a pink ballerina birthday party for my favorite new 5 year old! That means I get to go shopping!!! Saturday night I am going to see leeland, Brandon Heath, and Francesca B.....yea!!! So, as soon as we get this tire taken care of...everything should be getting better! Next week is red ribbon week, the opera with the entire 4th grade, and right before Halloween. I hope I have lots of energy!!

2 comments:

mzzterry said...

so BLOG already girl. you have been quiet far too long.

The Little Miss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.