Saturday, June 5, 2010

going back to cali

i'm leaving very early in the morning to go to the airport. 4 days of shopping, sightseeing, swimming, and hanging out with bean in california! i'm really tired right now after the district meeting this morning and working at the school for 4 hours with out any air conditioning! but, i'm completely moved out of my old classroom and everything is put away in my new room until after summer school. then i can go back and get everything set up. right now i'm updating my ipod and my phone, then i gotta go pack. i'm sure when i get home i'll have lots of pictures to share and maybe some stories!

2 comments:

mzzterry said...

post some cali photos. please.....

mzzterry said...

MONDAY AFTERRNOONIS NEEEVER GOING TO GET HERE. OMGOSH. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PACE THIS NITE HAS TAKEN. T I C T O C .

AT THIS RATE WE WILL NEVER FIND IF SCOUT IS A HE OR A SHE. THIS ISN'T FUNNY. DELIVERY WILL BE PURE TORTUTRE...................EEEEEGAAAAAAAGGGGDDDDS.