Wednesday, November 12, 2008

motownphilly

ok, the title has nothing to do with the post, that's just what i'm listening to right now. and, how often does anyone get to use that word? i'm working on organizing and cleaning up my craft/computer room so i'm listening to my "energy" playlist on itunes. it's mostly hip-hop/rap with a little pop and alternative mixed in. and somehow the miranda lambert song, gunpowder and lead, is on there. not sure how that got there since I DON'T LISTEN TO COUNTRY. but, i have that song, a taylor swift song, some josh turner, the new darius rucker (yes, from hootie and the blowfish fame), and a song called cheater, cheater by joey and rory. that's mostly on there because it was free, really funny, and reminded me of my friend susu that just got a divorce! but, what good is an ipod if you can't have all your guilty pleasure songs on there? mine just happens to be all over the place...christina aguilara, josh groban, spice girls, limp bizket, toby mac, nelly, mc hammer, and puddle of mudd. i don't want to leave anything out! really, i want to see how many genres i end up with! i need to get back to the cleaning and organizing. school has me stressed out so i'm putting the anger and stress to good use. i'm so glad i have a workshop to go to tomorrow.

2 comments:

mzzterry said...

i thought you might want to know....I was messing around on the computer and I googled "minty bells" and your blog showed up.....you be famous now vanilla!

Rosemond said...

....doin' a little east coast swing.... I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!