Tuesday, September 30, 2008

dirt off your shoulder

i am so ready for this week to be over and it's only tuesday evening. my doctor said one time that i carry all of my stress in my shoulders. my shoulders are killing me! i don't like being stressed out because then i take it out on my kids, which isn't really fair, even though some of them deserve it. i can't wait until friday. i'm going to see my cousin cheer again, but this time i'm going with one of my friends because her daughter is going to watch one of the boys play. then saturday i get to go to canton! yea! i hope it's not too hot, but even if it is...it should still be fun. i can't really talk about what's got me stressed because it's a work thing and this is a public blog, but i'll shake it soon. i will say that being department chair isn't worth what i get paid for it. that's all i'm going to say now, i've got some birds to try to glitter!

1 comment:

mzzterry said...

Mom recommends....

Crafts.
A hot bath.
Cold Coke. Chocolate.
advil for the shoulders.
hot s*x.

all great stress relievers.