Monday, February 23, 2009

daffodil lament

if you saw my mom's blog, you already know i went to the daffodil farm yesterday. her camera batteries died, so i have more pictures than she does. i have a really funny one of her, but she made me promise not to post it on here.





i like playing with my color accent feature, flowers are good for that. not much else to talk about now. oh yeah, except that i watched the oscars last night and i picked 16 of the 24 winners. it took k-dogg a while before he finally asked what website i had used to help me. i told him i didn't use a website...i read entertainment weekly! today was fairly uneventful at work and then i pulled weeds for 30 minutes when i got home from work. it's fun when i can give each weed a different 7th graders name! a few might have been named after adults too!

4 comments:

mzzterry said...

You made me Laugh. Out. Loud!!!

I love your photos. You are SO very much better at taking photos than I am. But I refuse to be jealous since I birthed you!!

mzzterry said...

Who is the cute couple? daddy

queen of everything said...

beautiful flowers. i like the giving weeds names i may have to try that

DyessFam said...

I am SO glad I'm not in your class!