Thursday, February 26, 2009

water runs dry

not much to say, but i wanted to post. not having any water for 25 hours is pretty bad. especially when we tried to have school yesterday. and a 3 1/2 hour school day is just crazy. today was much calmer with the track teams leaving early and having working toilets. i was pretty productive after work, too. i finally got my oil changed for the first time since last april, i cleaned out my car for the first time since....however long my sister and brother-in-law have been married. the vases from their wedding flowers were still in my trunk! i did some yard work, worked on a blanket, and made breakfast for dinner! if you haven't read beka's babblings yet, go read it and leave some comments to get her motivated to blog. then go to www.huntershope.org. especially if you or someone you know is pregnant; which right now includes so many people that i've lost track.

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

I'm going to have to check into that screening process more in-depth. I wonder if the our insurance covers that. Anyway, no water! EEEeeeew! Stinky kids!:) I am really glad to know that I am not the only one that has a longer than normal time table for cleaning out my car. I used to be a little better about keeping my car clean....I do mean little, then I had kids and it got worse. However that's possible. The saddest part is we only have the one van and between Sam and I we can't seem to keep the silly thing cleaned up!