My friend, lil' miss martha stewart, tagged me on her blog. there's a part one to this, but i don't know enough people to tag, so i'm just doing part two for her.
Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random facts, habits, secrets, or goals about yourself, at the end choose 10 people to be tagged. List their name and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "You're It!" and to go read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you! So since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so I can read your blog answers!
1. fact- my pinkie toes are sideways. my toenails actually face left and right instead of up.
2. secret- i have a josh turner song on my ipod. me, the person that worked so hard to hate all things country as soon as i was old enough to know the difference!
3. habit- everyday when i get to work and turn on my computer, i read foxnews before i do anything else.
4. goal-i want to cut down on my caffeine, we'll see! last time i tried, kevin told me he liked me better when i had caffeine.
5. fact- i never leave the house without wearing my wedding ring and diamond stud.
6. secret- i'm thinking of voting for obama...mostly 'cause i like saying barack obama over and over
7. habit- coke and a honeybun...need i say more?
8. goal- to go on another mission trip out of the country
9. fact- i watch rock of love with bret michaels EVERY week even though it is reality tv at it's worst and so trashy! but i never talk about it at work!
10. secret- i dread the time during church when you are suppose to greet each other because i don't like shaking hands or talking to people unless i know them really really well.
well there you go, now i tag: no one...but if you read this, please, feel free to copy it on your blog!