My mom tagged me:
So here are 7 random things about me.
1. i had my favorite song ever played at my wedding...live...by the guys that wrote it...and they did a special acoustic version just for our wedding, but i'm not spoiled, just got connections and musical friends
2. along those same lines...i used to work for a southern metal band, i wrote their email newsletter and worked their merch table at the non-smoking venues
3. if i could live anywhere in america (other than east texas) without worrying about our jobs and stuff, it'd be in east tennessee
4. i want some new converses, but cannot quite justify spending $45 + on shoes that i used to get for much less! (my bday is next month!)
5. like my mom and my dad, i am the oldest, but i don't just like to be in control...i HAVE to be in control, unless i decide to let someone else think they're in control!
6. turning 29 isn't bothering me, i'd just like to look at least 23...maybe
7. my kitten's full name is banjo super kitty banjowsky...and his first name came from an episode of space ghost coast to coast
In the spirit of nonconformity...i'm not tagging anyone!
no observational humor today, just happy it's tuesday...cheesy american idol, cheesy pizza, and i got my "crazy med" refilled! which is funny, because while i'm typing that...i'm listening to a song called psycho...hmmmm.
Natural Ways to Deodorize your Home
13 hours ago