Monday, May 19, 2008

happy birthday

yea! it's my birthday! i got to open my present from bean this morning. she sent me an amazon gift card that i got yesterday, but i had to wait until today to open what she sent in the mail. she made me a cd. most of the songs were from when i used to take her and her friend to the mall or when we used to go to all the local shows at the two coffeehouse hangouts. but, she also put some nkotb and a song by hawk nelson that i haven't heard before. the hawk nelson song is on there because it's called california. she also put texas flood on there, it is an awesome cd. my parents gave me a james avery charm i've wanted for a long time.



and my dad got me a robert randolph cd. if you haven't heard him, look him up! k-dogg and banjo got me an old navy gift card! that was totally unexpected, k-dogg almost always gets me a dvd or a cd. i got lots of cards and some gifts at school. the best present was probably that my mom made my favorite dinner and sent it home with me for k-dogg and i to eat WITH a sock-it-to-me cake! my favorite cake is lemon pound cake, but sock-it-to-me is a close second...plus you get it already made...even better! now i have to go watch the big bang theory...funniest new show this year, but i only heard about it a few months ago. tomorrow is math fun day and it's supposed to be 93 outside...fun fun.

2 comments:

queen of everything said...

it sounds like you had a great birthday

DyessFam said...

Happy Birthday! It actually took me a while to figure out that this was you! Sorry! By the way, I'm so glad you found your cat! I have great empathy with you on having a missing cat. MIne came back two weeks after he went missing and it just happened to be the same day I found out I was pregnant with Braden! (a little over four years ago:)