Wednesday, June 22, 2011

clean

finally slept all night last night.  feed scout around 9, but he threw up on me twice...carrots!  got both of us changed and he was still in bed asleep by 10.  i was asleep before 10:30 and woke up at 6:30 this morning when k-dogg's alarm went off!  after he left i went back to sleep til 8.  i think cleaning my room helped.  i cleaned out my closet, got rid of all my maternity clothes, pulled out all the empty hangers.  got all the laundry done and put away.  moved the trunk in my room back to where it was before scout moved in our room.  got rid of the huge pile of pajamas that wouldn't fit in my dresser.  got the living room cleaned up.  sprayed for bugs!  and we're still going.  i just got finished cleaning out our bathroom cabinets...well, mine.  k-dogg uses one drawer and one part of a shelf!  scout should be waking up soon, so i'm gonna get his stuff ready.  no carrots today!

No comments: